My new favorite picture of Scout. We've been having thunderstorms every night this week so Dave and I have been spending a lot of time with Scout outside during them. (He's REALLY afraid of thunder so we're trying to train him to go inside the garage during a rainstorm). A few months ago during a really bad storm, Scout freaked out and jumped the fence and ran down the street because he was so scared. Both Dave and I were at work at the time. Thank goodness our neighbor saw him and coaxed him back to the house. We're so lucky to have such wonderful neighbors! Anyway, We were sitting outside and he was doing great, as you can see. This picture was taken RIGHT before a huge thunder boom. He went from super happy and playful to petrified. I wish I would have caught it on camera. As soon as he heard that thunder he leaped up onto the porch swing and buried himself under me. Hilarious! And sad. Poor dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment