This is horrible picture quality, but I just had to use this picture. We have Scout kennel trained, so he sleeps in his kennel at night. Ever since he was just a little pup, I've worried about him being comfortable and warm. (I know, silly right? What you have to understand is the only other dog I've "had" or been around is Brewer, and he sleeps IN the bed with Megan. Having Scout sleep in a hard plastic kennel seems awful in comparison). So, we bought him a bed, put blankets in there...and this is what he has done EVERY time. When we moved we (me) thought he'd be cold where he is sleeping, so I tried to put a blanket in his kennel. He promptly walks in and pulls it back out. He REALLY doesn't like sleeping on blankets. You may remember this picture I posted awhile back. To each his own, I guess. :) Every now and then we like to put blankets in there just to watch him bring them back out. It's pretty hilarious. We're such cruel dog owners.
No comments:
Post a Comment